We all know how painful a toothache is,but what’s the reason and what should we do to stop such frustrating pain?!
The most significant reasons for a toothache is:
1- Tooth decay
2- Gum disorders like “Gingivitis”
3- Physical harm to mouth like tooth fracture
4- Hidden wisdom teeth which can irritate nearby nerves
5- Bad brushing which can hurts gum and make it bleed
Hopefully there are some simple (but hard to do) things that you can do in order to avoid these aches:
1. Get used to healthy behavior from childhood: In spite of advices,many kids get tooth decay before they reach 7. We advise you to do dental care as soon as you see your kid’s first tooth. In order to do so,clean his or her teeth with a soft, clean tissue for about two years,from then on teach him how to brush, while you keep an eye on him or her; let him learn it himself!
2. Cover grooves of your first molar teeth: These teeth are so important to you because in spite of other teeth, they’re permanent as they first grow. In order to prevent any harm to them,it is advised to use teeth protective coating, which also prevent curves of these teeth, which smash food, from getting flattened.
3. Use an average amount of fluoride: fluoride is one of the most significant achievements in dental health;so why don’t we use this miracle?!! Fluoride strengthen Enamels and protect them from getting decomposed. But how can we use fluoride?! Well,in some countries, drinking water is enriched with fluoride, while others put fluoride in toothpastes and mouthwashes.
4. Brush and floss: Brush your teeth at least twice a day and use dental floss at least once a day;and more important you must change your brush 4 to 5 times a year.
5. Wash mouth and use sugar free gum: As well as brushing, antibacterial mouthwashes can protect your mouth from any harm. Sugar free gum increase the amount of mucus in your mouth, which neutralizes acids made after each meal.
6. Quit smoking: Not only dose cigarette cause bronchial troubles,but also can cause extremely lethal threats like mouth cancer or gum diseases
But anyway you should visit a dentist at least twice a year to get awared of potential problems and threats. With these informations and instructions, now you can tell toothaches to get the hell away from you and never come back!!!